West Pacific Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aria Spencer Lawson - She's HAWT

2 posters

Go down

Aria Spencer Lawson - She's HAWT Empty Aria Spencer Lawson - She's HAWT

Post  Britt Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Aria Spencer Lawson - She's HAWT Tumblr_ldijw2O60V1qdwje3o1_1280
--------©---------
She's just THAT type of girl
--------©---------
So, my full name is Aria Spencer Lawson but it's just Aria to you.
I'm just 16 which means I'm a junior, I was born on the 10th April, you can work out the year yourself.
I was litterally born on the border of California, in my parents hawt van so really I've seen it all.
I'm bisexual bitches, I don't care what you say!
I'm 5"2" so I'm a short ase, my weight is 110lbs, I got curves but I'm fairly slender.
My hair is naturally brown, but with a pack of hair dye I'm now a blondie! It's okay I'm not dumb,
My eyes are BIG & lightish brown, I'm not that tanned but I am a bit.
My hair colour changes alot, I've gone pink too!
I love my bitch Shivvi, even if she's far away from me!
I go for boys or girls, that's why I'm who I am.
I'm fun, friendly, bubbly and totally unique. I can be a bit of a bitch and a slut sometimes
but you'll all learn to live with it, cause you know you love me.
I like casual clothes, but what do I really find casual? I like big sunglasses and long necklaces, don't forget traveling along the open road but my buddy's. Loving my eyeliner and mascara, big eyes are my thing. I don't use foundation I prefer natual looks in that area, just like lipstick, I hate the stuff unless it's gloss, that I love!
I hate reading glasses, I used to have them. I don't like braces much the shit me! Just like girls with high pitched voices that cling to you like glue and who are blonde with blue eyes and speak like they have their nose in their mouth. Sorry I might be mentioning only one person inperticular.....awkward!
I want to get somewhere with my life, not be stuck in a dark cave with nothing to do, I fear bordem!
--------©---------
I was born on the border of California, litterally in my parents orange van on the side of the road. I grew up travelling and now have a HUGE passion for it! It's my drug, my long lost love besides Shivvi I love her! I discovered I was bi when I first met Shivvi at the age of 12....just joking that's a tad young for me. I met her at 14, we went out for a year but I called it off because I fell in love with a guy called Daniel, me and Daniel went out for 9 months, he was my first by the way. So I loved a guy and a girl, I liked it that way so I settled myself as bisexual if anyone has a problem with that they can go get fucked, got it?
My parents totally accepted my sexuallity which made me feel the best about myself, they told me that "Whatever I wanted to do or be, they'd support me all the way" that's the best thing about my parents, they're more like my best friends.
I got teased in primary, I was always differant I was always question about how I acted. "Why do you have your hair like that, OMG your an EMO!", "Do you cut your wrists?", "Are you like a lesbian or something?". It never stopped, I was pulled out of primary, my parents found that it was hurting me mentally. Highschool felt easy untill I was expelled for making out with Daniel in the Principals Office, that might have been my fault...haha. That was the only room avaliable and if we went into the janitors office, it wouldn't get me expelled he'd just shoo us out. But we were on the desk, it's not like it was what we wanted I just wanted to get out of school, for good.
But then my parents dumped me here at WPA, I didn't want it I just miss Shivvi, we're just friends now but she's my bestie so she's everything to me, just like Daniel we're all best friends, forever!
Maybe WPA will turn out to be alright afterall.

--------©---------
Me + Shivvi + Daniel
Aria Spencer Lawson - She's HAWT Long+Emo+Hair+Styles+for+Hot+Emo+Girls4
Me + Shivvi in my webcam!
-

Aria Spencer Lawson - She's HAWT Emo_couple+(3)
Me + Daniel, lovley!
-

Aria Spencer Lawson - She's HAWT Top
Me + Shivvi in out PJ's (me with brown hair on the left).

Last edited by Britt on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt
Britt

http://www.wix.com/TemperedChanel/yourtruedream

Back to top Go down

Aria Spencer Lawson - She's HAWT Empty Re: Aria Spencer Lawson - She's HAWT

Post  emma Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:56 am

u rlly shudnt do this..
wpa is down
emma
emma

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 am

Really? I didn't know does that mean it's like closed or just ...something else.
Britt
Britt

http://www.wix.com/TemperedChanel/yourtruedream

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum