West Pacific Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Mind. I would hating being Asian irl anyway. Rofl.

2 posters

Go down

Never Mind. I would hating being Asian irl anyway. Rofl. Empty Never Mind. I would hating being Asian irl anyway. Rofl.

Post  Junior/Juniored56 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Anthony Wong.NEVER MIND!
https://2img.net/h/i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/LaQueshax3/timothydelaghttooakatraphik.jpg" alt="" />

Well, New School.

Sup, My name is Anthony Wong. I recently moved here from San Diego , California. And uhh, I was born on March 21st. Of 93'. I am seventeen years old and Im a sophmore in West Pacific Academy. From the way I look at it right now. WPA has alot of cute girls , nice teachers so far Neutral , And cool guys to hang out with. So yeah like I said Im San Diego Im used to the weather and the beaches. Im about more on the shorter side when it comes to height, Haha. And I cant say Im buff, But Im not a stick either. You know?

My personality, Oooh.

Well, Im not so responsible, But I do get stuff done, I guess. Im kind of a flirt, I admit it. I have a line up fade goin' on. Im usually wearing a hat, Padres all day! My eyes, I would'nt say there the asianest but there no Bill Clinton eyes either. So I basically look more asian, Than I want to be. I really like any sport. Football,Basketball,Baseball,Soccer Im overall. I am kinda' the sterotypical Asian , I like rice hehe. Im smart, I guess. I got straight A's in every simester in middle school. But, I try not to brag about it, I usually never do.

"Love. More like lies and confusion.

Well, When it comes to love Im overall, Im guessing. I got a girl friend back home, Moriah. But I broke up with her, Since I was gonna leave for L.A. and WPA. Psh', That was hard though. But Im alright. Still haven't found that girl that you really like in WPA. But Im sure I'll find one. Razz

Asian forever, baby.

Well, This ends my story. Come talk to me, Im Anthony Wong.Never Mind. I would hating being Asian irl anyway. Rofl. 2515567

Never Mind. I would hating being Asian irl anyway. Rofl. L_5fdc035708f9199101f2d0d6e641c2a3

Last edited by Junior/Juniored56 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Junior/Juniored56
Junior/Juniored56

Back to top Go down

Never Mind. I would hating being Asian irl anyway. Rofl. Empty Re: Never Mind. I would hating being Asian irl anyway. Rofl.

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Accepted, welcome to West Pacific Acad.

Admin
Admin

https://westpacificacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down