West Pacific Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bella princess wayne.

3 posters

Go down

bella princess wayne. Empty bella princess wayne.

Post  ... Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 am

bella princess wayne. Ie

My fuckin' name is Bella . .

My name is Bella Wayne. Some people call me Princess, what can I say ! I get what the fuck I want. I'm average height, I think well I'm about 5'4. I'm not fat , I'm not skinny. I'm thicker than a snicker shawty! I was born on July 30th. They thought I was coming ! But I popped out quick ass hell. I'm obviously a female, I mean I do have a pussy ! I'm a sophomore and I'm 17.

I like partying getting it cracking. Yes, I am the party person I can get crunk to any song or music. My goal in life . . is to get a job as a model and have 3 kids maximum.
I dislike ratchet ass hoes, bums, bitches, followers, wannabee's. My fears are . . shit nothing to fear but GOD !

My personality, I wouldn't say I'm bipolar but I'm very sensitive. I don't give no fuck about nothing ! I'm the type of girl who will run up on you and beat the shit out your ass. I don't fight with weapons I fight with my own fist. If you are one of my friends you do know I am very protective of my own friends because, friends means a lot.

My history, I have two parents Tatiana and Lucas. My dad is Italian while my mom is just straight black. My parent's have been together for a long time now. Growing up in a peaceful neighborhoood [sometimes] I made plenty of friends. Only being able to hang on to one close friend Brianna. They did everything together, from jumping double dutch to jumping bitches.

And I will rock' you shit . . .

Back to top Go down

bella princess wayne. Empty Re: bella princess wayne.

Post  emma Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:06 pm

woah, i luv this. and the faceclaim look's familiar.
emma
emma

Back to top Go down

Post  xx; esme. ® Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:22 am

@emma, ikr. idk where i've seen her before.

anyway, this is sexy as hell. ic bff? i think so.

xx; esme. ®

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty ! Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:16 am

wrong bio but this is cassie ventura.

Misty !

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down