West Pacific Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

`| Geovanni Guadagnino.

4 posters

Go down

`| Geovanni Guadagnino. Empty `| Geovanni Guadagnino.

Post  Amy. Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:35 pm

`| Geovanni Guadagnino. N6expk
Geovanni Guadagnino

The Present.

I am 16 at the moment. Born December 2nd. Most people call me by the name Geo. I don't mind. I honestly don't. What does make me angry is when people mistaken me for an Italian because of the name. I currently is Un - Employed but I would like to work at Hot Topic or somethin'. Parents hate me for it but I couldn't care less. I really don't even want to come this school. If it was up to me I'd be living in a ghetto school or not even go to a school. Most guys hate me 'cause I'm gay. But eh, your born that way, am I right? And to be honest, I was reading Teen Vouge Magazine, and read something about a girl's best accessory is a gay best friend. I don't think so, I won't be an accessory to no one.

How I am.
I'm pretty laid back. I have a " attitude ", so I am told. People think just because I'm gay, means I'm all feminine and such, nope, I act pretty much like any heterosexual man. I find everything a bundle of joy, at most times. I love to party. Who doesn't? Losers? Hehe, I'm just your average dude. You can say I'm a bright student. If you consider a 1.9 GPA bright. I was born in Miami, Florida. I love the beach. The waves clashing to the shore is just a soothing sound to me. It calms me. One thing I can't stand ; Spiders and Insects. Their to weird. I'd scream like a wuss if I saw one. Theirs more to me than meets the eye.

The Looks.
I'm like 6'2, I think. Don't weight much. Got some black hair. I wish I didn't look as Asian as I did. But can't choose ya looks. Got some brown eyes. Thats pretty much it. I'm into Fashion, always wearing what I look best in. Choosing about 3 outfits before I choose the outfit I want. I don't drag much but I do wear makeup. I also have a Six - Pack, yet I don't like taking my shirt off.

The Future
The Future. I'd like to open my own Photography business or maybe just my own clothing line. I've seen enough shows and I've got raw talent. I just need somewhere and somehow to open my clothing line, I don't know the name to it. I'd find out somehow. One day, if I do open my own clothing line I would like people to say that I'm the new Alexander McQueen. Here would be one of my designs ;

`| Geovanni Guadagnino. Alexander-mcqueen-fashion-designer
[ Yes I know this is one of his designs. ]
Habbo ; iLoveAmy.

Last edited by Amy. on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add more things.)
Amy.
Amy.

Back to top Go down

`| Geovanni Guadagnino. Empty Re: `| Geovanni Guadagnino.

Post  emma Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:45 pm

AWWW. QT PATOOTIE.
emma
emma

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy. Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:48 pm

emma wrote:AWWW. QT PATOOTIE.
Here thanks. ;]
Luke told me to join so yee.
And I updated it a bit.
Amy.
Amy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Accepted, welcome to West Pacific Acad.

Admin
Admin

https://westpacificacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke :3 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:33 am

i wonder who that secksi bitch is
Luke :3
Luke :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy. Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Luke wrote:i wonder who that secksi bitch is
for shizzle
Amy.
Amy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum