West Pacific Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☮Joy Klien

2 posters

Go down

☮Joy Klien Empty ☮Joy Klien

Post  Andy Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 am

☮Joy Klien Zooey%2BDeschanel%2Bdesch
Face Claim: Zooey Deschanel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby your a firework.

Hey Im Joy.I Like to party,drink,Act,Sing,Dance and swim. I dislike pervs,losers,retards,and girls with too much makeup.I'm not sure if i'm straight or bisexual.I prefer guys but sometimes a girl could be nice but not all the time.When I party i get pretty fuckin' crazy.I could be nice but on the other hand i can be pretty bitchy.I have Black hair,Gray eyes,White skin.I stand at 5"7.I was born on New years "93 witch makes me 17.Im a Junior.I love to wear different kind of styles.That's just me.

Come on let you colors burst.

My family history.
I came out of my mom's vag right when the ball dropped on new years.My mom told me I got the name Joy because "its such a joy when the ball drops."I lived in new york for about 5 years then i moved to London for 2 years then to California.
I was so sick of moving so i applied to wpa.Soon after i was accepted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
☮Joy Klien Zooey-hear296
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

☮Joy Klien Empty Oh.

Post  Junior/Juniored56 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Oh you fany huh?, Sexified.
Junior/Juniored56
Junior/Juniored56

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum