West Pacific Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail Stewart; I fucked you AND your mum.

2 posters

Go down

Abigail Stewart; I fucked you AND your mum. Empty Abigail Stewart; I fucked you AND your mum.

Post  Ayley Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Abigail Stewart; I fucked you AND your mum. 157in4

My name is Abigail Stewart, please refrain from calling me Gail or you may get your teeth kicked out, this is for your own safety. You can call me Abbie if you wish. I am sixteen years of age and come from a Glasgow, Scotland. I enjoy smoking, partying until the sun comes up, smoking weed, drinking alcohol, hanging out with the lads, having a laugh and getting absolutely plastered with my mates. I go to West Pacific Academy, i have just started there so i dont really have any friends.. yet. I cant wait to see what the school has to offer and to see if theres any cute boys going about and any good raves on.

I am a very honest person and will tell you exactly what i think of you. I am the type of person who you can tell anything to and you can trust to keep your secrets. I do often get attached to people and find it hard to give them up. I am not two faced, nor do i backstab people, i frown apon that. I am a very loving person deep inside but portray myself as quite a hard, unbreakable character. I get alot of my personality traits from my family, like my musical talents, i am quite a decent guitar and piano player as well as being quite a decent singer.

I was born and raised in Glasgow, Scotland with my rough family. I was the youngest of five children, i was the only girl. My big brothers toughened me up, readying me for the big, scary world ahead, that is where i get my bad attitude from, sometimes i wonder if i have anger problems. When i was growing up i moved around schools alot due to being kicked out for various reasons from assult to not participating. When i was younger i used to act like such a 'chav' and some people say i still do. Im not as violent as i used to be, but when i feel the time is right to be violent, i wont hold back for nothing.
Ayley
Ayley

Back to top Go down

Abigail Stewart; I fucked you AND your mum. Empty Re: Abigail Stewart; I fucked you AND your mum.

Post  Admin Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Accepted, welcome to West Pacific Acad.

Admin
Admin

https://westpacificacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum