West Pacific Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey

2 posters

Go down

☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey Empty ☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey

Post  Pooh Bear :D Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:54 pm

☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey Aki_love_flowers_haha_i_look_pissed--large-msg-118243445214
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't mess with this bxtch.
☮Likes:Partying,Drinking,Smoking,Taking pictures,Music.
☮Dislike:Preps,Fakes,Orange skin,Creepy janitors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey L_646b3e3ad895923a84f7d974a2f4e67e
I'm no Dirty cxnt.
☮17;Junior;Dob;Valentines day '92
☮Height:6'0
☮Weight:105 pounds
☮Hair color: Pink; Really Blond.
☮Eye color;Brown.
☮Mostly wearing:Clips in hair;Tiara;sence outfits.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey Img-thing?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my shxt.
☮My Belongings:
☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey 10.7iphone%204%20hard%20case%20AS-5
☮My Iphone 4.
☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey 518HPACE5AL
☮My purse full of all my shxt.
☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey 2076603190_b6f7ad05a4
Hot Dxmn, I drive this shxt.

☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey 2010_MDStreetScene-Event-Coverage_02.12.10_Timonium-Motorcycle-Show-009
☮My Motorcycle.

☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey AUDREY_KITCHING--large-msg-122062931896
I'm the biggest bxtch you'd know.
☮History: Bambi lived in Cali all her life.Her whole family hate that she's scene but hey its her life.She looked for a school through out Cali. She wants to go to a boarding school because she hates her stupid ass family. After searching for a year she fanatically found west pacific academy and applied.
☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey 5ogsKj907435-02
Pooh Bear :D
Pooh Bear :D

Back to top Go down

☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey Empty Re: ☮Bambi Aaliyah Schminkey

Post  Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:18 am

Accepted, welcome to West Pacific Acad.

Admin
Admin

https://westpacificacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down