West Pacific Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia-You know ya wanna accept meh

3 posters

Go down

Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia-You know ya wanna accept meh Empty Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia-You know ya wanna accept meh

Post  kylathebig Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia
Hey I'm Nicolette call me Nicole, Nicolette, Mae.I'm sixteen in the 10th Grade. Born on September 28th.I moved here from Roma,Italia.My mom was killed and when my father found out he thought I was next, so instead of letting anything happen. He took me away from Roma. When we got to America we settled in Dallas Texas. My dad married this bitch named MaryAnn. She wasn't mean she just tryed too damn hard to make me like her. So I said what the hell with it. Yeah what I say next pissed me off , but they had a daughter and guess what here name is Nikki.Yeah it was my mom's name. That I got fed up with and told my dad that MaryAnn abused me. Hehe. He actually belived me. So after that he left her. It was so funny watching her beg like a dog. Since MaryAnn lived in out neighborhood my dad took just me and we moved to California. I'm still mad at my dad for marrying the bitch. But since he left Dallas I started feeling better.
Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia-You know ya wanna accept meh 120 16

Well I in California it was the city of fame right? I tryed out for commercials and other stuff like that. Back home in Roma mom always said I had potenial to be an actress.I always beileived her. So here in Cali. would be the time right?Yeah.Did I mention I play guitar?

Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia-You know ya wanna accept meh Carla_Bruni 15

I'm not the nicest girl ever, but if you catch me on a good day I will. People say just because I'm Italian that I'm a hoe like Snooki or JWow.(JWow not much as Snooki)Well I'm not I don't like preps or anyone who's all " I'm this and that." In my eye your just a pathetic brat who wants attention.I have many friends back it Italia but, they couldn't follow me here. I have met some new freinds but I'm never forgeting my roots and besties back in Italia.

Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia-You know ya wanna accept meh Please_Do_Not_Feed_the_Models (Aww they sent me a picture)

Well that's me Dueces! BTW Any hot Italian boys here? Wink
kylathebig
kylathebig

Back to top Go down

Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia-You know ya wanna accept meh Empty Wink

Post  kylathebig Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Wink if I'm sexy Wink
kylathebig
kylathebig

Back to top Go down

Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia-You know ya wanna accept meh Empty Re: Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia-You know ya wanna accept meh

Post  maryjune Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am

she looks too old to be in high school.

maryjune

Back to top Go down

Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia-You know ya wanna accept meh Empty Re: Nicolette "Mae" Polozzia-You know ya wanna accept meh

Post  kylathebig Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:57 am

maryjune wrote:she looks too old to be in high school.
She's really 21 thought I could fool someone.
kylathebig
kylathebig

Back to top Go down

Post  emma Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:48 pm

well ur dumb. <_<
stop posting in this
no one goes here anymore
emma
emma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum